Address details


Down Syndrome NSW
Level 6/410 Church St, North Parramatta
9am-5pm Monday - Thursday
T: 9841 444


Saturday 12 September 2009

Workshop on planning (for people with intellectual disabilities)

Step Ahead Consulting offers a range of group workshops for people with intellectual disabilities, including this one, on strategies and skills for Planning various aspects of everyday life.

Saturday 21 and 28 November 2009

Time: 10.00am - 2.30pm (with a 45 min lunch break)


Where: Dougherty Centre, Chatswood

Age: 15 years +

Cost: $115 (for both days incl.GST)

Enrolment date: Friday 30 October

Topics covered by participants in the Planning workshop include:

- Planning my week
- Responsibilities
- Things I would like to do
- Keeping a calendar/diary
- Living with other people
- Planning what I need for my week
- Planning an outing
- Making a plan that works for everyone
- Finding out information
- Budgeting my money
- Need vs wants
- Saving money for something special
- How I can save money
- Managing time in my day
- Future plans



To enrol or for more information:

Step Ahead Consulting Pty Ltd
2/101 Milson Rd Cremorne Point NSW 2090


Ph: (02) 9909 0767 ; Fax: (02) 8569 0252

info@stepaheadconsulting.com.au
www.stepaheadconsulting.com.au

No comments: