Address details


Down Syndrome NSW
Level 6/410 Church St, North Parramatta
9am-5pm Monday - Thursday
T: 9841 444


Wednesday 13 March 2013

T4321 in the Illawarra


Unfortunately, the World Down Syndrome Day High Tea previously advertised to be held in Wollongong has been cancelled because of low bookings ... so Sandra Biggs has offered a generous invitation to her home:

Hello to all my fellow "Southerners" of the Illawarra!

Due to the High Tea not going ahead, I thought I would offer an alternative to those who wanted to partake in some light hearted banter, tea and yummy nibbles!

I personally also see this as a way to start forming networks in the Illawarra with the view to possible service provision in the future.

I will be holding a T4321 Morning Tea at my house on 21st March 2013 and would love to meet you all!

See you anytime between 10:30am and 1:30pm at

18 Norman Street
Fairy Meadow

If you have any questions, please contact me on 0401 317 571

Would appreciate it if you would bring a plate (NOT a big one though) with some sort of "nibbles" on it!

Thank you all in anticipation of your attendance and I look forward to meeting you.

There will be information regarding local services available along with details about DSNSW services and how to donate if you would like to.

Warmest wishes
Sandra Biggs

No comments: