Address details


Down Syndrome NSW
Level 6/410 Church St, North Parramatta
9am-5pm Monday - Thursday
T: 9841 444


Tuesday 30 July 2013

City to Surf 2013: Scott Lingard running for Down Syndrome NSW

Scott Lingard is generously running for Down syndrome NSW n this year's City to Surf on Sunday 11th August.  His Everyday Hero page reads:
In my quest to be fit I have decided to run the City2Surf in Sydney in August. This will be a great achievement if I get there.
To inspire me to keep training - I will be running to raise funds for Downs Syndrome NSW. They do great work supporting those with DS and their families. 
Having a daughter with Down syndrome has changed my life and I want to do all I can to raise awareness and support for this Association that will help her reach her full potential. 
So help me, help them!

No comments: