Address details


Down Syndrome NSW
Level 6/410 Church St, North Parramatta
9am-5pm Monday - Thursday
T: 9841 444


Monday 1 July 2013

Take two: duo's friendship blossoms in the kitchen

Very nice Take Two column in the Illawarra Mercury this weekend, accompanied by Orlando Chiodo's excellent photo ...


Take two: duo's friendship blossoms in the kitchen - Jason Hellyer and Rachel Young
William Verity, Illawarra Mercury, 30th June 2013
Usually when I have work experience people in here, most of them don’t want to be chefs. They are just doing it for a course in school. With Rachel, it was different. (Jason) ... I like coming here – it’s my job, I’m proud of it and I feel like I belong here. I like having a job because I like getting paid. I am going to save my money to buy a Ferrari – either red or yellow, I don’t mind. (Rachel)

No comments: