Address details


Down Syndrome NSW
Level 6/410 Church St, North Parramatta
9am-5pm Monday - Thursday
T: 9841 444


Monday 7 April 2014

Latest issue of Service, Support and Success

Latest issue of Service, Support and Success
Service, Support and Success is a monthly Canadian newsletter designed for direct support workers supporting people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Volume 3, Issue 4, April 2014: It’s a Juggling Act! Navigating the Emotional Journey of Returning to Work is now available online.

... my new personal growth as a parent has added to the passion and rewards I get through supporting others. I feel proud that I will be able to share the personal and professional values I learn at work with my child. I hope that my child will grow up to understand the importance of hard work and integrity and, above all, will treat ALL people with dignity, kindness and respect” ... 
Service Support and Success is well worth the (free) subscription or a bookmark if you work with or are interested in supporting people with intellectual disability.

No comments: