Address details


Down Syndrome NSW
Level 6/410 Church St, North Parramatta
9am-5pm Monday - Thursday
T: 9841 444


Sunday 26 March 2017

4 Corners investigates supported accommodation

This confronting episode of 4 Corners screens tomorrow night:

Fighting the System, 4 Corners, ABC TV 1
8.30 pm Monday 27 March 
"I brought him into this world, and I love him. I do all I can to help him. I'm 88 soon. I'm still battling." Jean, mother. 
On Monday night Four Corners exposes what happens behind closed doors in some taxpayer funded group homes for the disabled and talks to the mothers and carers taking on the system ...
Fighting the System, reported by Linton Besser and presented by Sarah Ferguson
is replayed on Tuesday 28th March at 10.00am and Wednesday 29th at 11pm. It can also be seen on ABC News 24 on Saturday at 8.00pm AEST, ABC iview and at abc.net.au/4corners.

No comments: