Address details


Down Syndrome NSW
Level 6/410 Church St, North Parramatta
9am-5pm Monday - Thursday
T: 9841 444


Saturday 4 March 2017

#World Down Syndrome Day 2017 – Day 4

This year Down Syndrome Australia is celebrating #MyVoiceMyCommunity with the international Down syndrome community. Join us as we count down to  21 March with 21 stories of inclusion and personal success.

My name is Daniel. I am 27 years old and live in my own home. I’m busy working two days a week at the Canberra National Convention Centre, volunteering for Tuggeranong Communities at Work and Hartley Life Care. I keep fit by going to the gym, dancing and ten pin bowling. 
I live in a supportive and friendly environment with people who are committed to creating a neighbourly place to live. We have a wide range of community building social events which are heaps of fun ... read the whole story here.

No comments: